Escuela Luis Llorens Torres Reviews

What I like about the school Luis Llorens Torres is that it is a place where there is a lot of diversity among students, teachers and activities. It has some excellent teachers who are like a second parent to many. I do not think the school has anything to improve or change. I'm proud to study there.
Excelentes maestros, ambiente agradable, y excelente aprovechamiento académico. Escuela de excelencia académica. Cuenta con distintos cursos vocacionales como DECA, FBLA, FCCLA, etc.
I love Luis Llorens Torres, it has the greatest academics courses. It's big, spacious and fun to be in. You get out of there knowing. When I say knowing I mean "knowing it for real". When you don't understand teachers help you at all costs, because they know that we are capable of everything we propose to do in life. We have a basketball team, a volleyball team and a soccer team. In other activities we have the music group too, they go out and sing in other places and in all the activities in school. I definitely did enjoyed this school since I got in. I'm proud to say, in a senior in the best school.
Start Your Review of Escuela Luis Llorens Torres
I had a good academic experience and I would recommend more resources. In terms of college readiness they do a good job. I also like the food and the facilities. The teachers are accesible and willing to teach.