Escuela Lila María Mercedes Mayoral Reviews

I had a good experience with my friends in the school. I take allout of class in that school is asome. I take class of spanish, class of english, class of science, class of phisic education, class of health, class of Biology. Also i eat everieday in tha school, not always I like the food that they surved us cause they need help they.
Teachers at that particular school do not have the resources they need in order to give students the best opportunities for learning. Things like computers, oberhead projectors, even basic things such as calculators, texts books, art supplies etc.
Unfortunately there were bo clubs, extracurricular activities, or sports to participate in. School are not funded enough to have such things.
Start Your Review of Escuela Lila María Mercedes Mayoral
Unfortunately I did not feel prepared for college. I still enrolled in a University in the town of Ponce, in Puerto Rico. I was fortunate that I had attended several years of high school in the states. From 9th grade until 11th grade I attended Valley Central High school in Upstate New York. Once I started college I felt overwhelmed and dropped out after 3 semesters. Now I'm on my second semester at Bryant & Stratton college in Buffalo New York. I have made the dean's list, and I'm very motivated to make sure that I graduate with academic excellence. I have worked so hard so that I can gain as much knowledge as possible from my instructors. Being a mother of a toddler is what pushes me to becoming a better student and person every day.