Escuela Libre de Música Ernesto Ramos Antonini Reviews

Being at La Libre for almost 12 hours a day was tiring, but thanks to the people around me at school, La Libre became “home”. 6 years in that school was worthy. I had fun, I learned and I grew up as a person. We weren’t just learning how to play instruments, but learning how to really live a good life.
Excelent student body. Never you see a fight, the new administration is amazing. Structures could be better.
The Libre de Música School in San Juan, Puerto Rico is an excellent music specialized school. Students receive both academic and musical education. It exposes them to the artistic world, developing more complex intellect. The school counts with excellent professors and a variety of musical courses that prepares students with a strong musical base.
Start Your Review of Escuela Libre de Música Ernesto Ramos Antonini
yhe boy and girls can go t differents programs of music, including 100 x 35 program in which the students can get the opportunity to participate to the Orquesta Sinfonica de Puerto Rico.
I love the school, thanks to La Libre, my girl reach her goals to be accepted al the University of Puerto Rico and Conservatorio de Musica de Puerto Rico.
Since it is a music a school, there is too much hard work and sacrifices made to be a good musician. The dedication and passion that the students have for the school is just feels amazing to be part of such a school as that one.
The "Libre de Música" school is ideal for those who love music. You'll get unique experiences that will accompany you for the rest of your life. You'll get knowledge that will train to be a professional in the future.You'll get beautiful memories that will go with you wherever yuo go. It's a great expirience full of joy, memories, happines and knowledge.
I have been in this for 6 years and Im graduating in may. This school has taught me what it mean to be responsible, what hard work is and so much more. Im in school since 7 in the morning and I leave sometimes at 6 in the afternoon. That school is my home and the people are like my family. This school is one of a kind and I dont regret anything.