Escuela José Severo Quiñones is a public school located in Carolina, PR. It has 398 students in grades 1-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Escuela José Severo Quiñones Reviews
¡Me encanta! Es una escuela inclusiva que atiende las necesidades de todos sus estudiantes. Tiene diversos proyectos educativos, en los que se destacan: Programa de Autismo, Conéctate, Escuela Virtual, Todos Podemos, STC con Promoción, Estudiantes Talentosos de Teatro, entre otros.
An Inclusive School with excellent Kindergarten and Autism Program. The school uses a variety of strategies for develop an academic enviroment. Also, the teachers use diverse technology media to enrich the curriculum.
The best school in the area, it has various opportunities for any type of student. It has bilingual teachings, and the administration shows nothing but dedication for their students and staff.