Escuela José Severo Quiñones is a public school located in Carolina, PR. It has 647 students in grades K-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade C
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
No data available
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Escuela José Severo Quiñones Reviews
Rating 5 out of 5 8 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
¡Me encanta! Es una escuela inclusiva que atiende las necesidades de todos sus estudiantes. Tiene diversos proyectos educativos, en los que se destacan: Programa de Autismo, Conéctate, Escuela Virtual, Todos Podemos, STC con Promoción, Estudiantes Talentosos de Teatro, entre otros.
Jose Severo Quiñónez es la escuela número uno en todo Puerto Rico. Y es muy difícil para hacer todo los trabajos de los maestros pero se te concentra en el clase puedes hacer los trabajos como los maestros los quieren.
An Inclusive School with excellent Kindergarten and Autism Program. The school uses a variety of strategies for develop an academic enviroment. Also, the teachers use diverse technology media to enrich the curriculum.