Escondido Charter High School Reviews

Escondido Charter High School is a very great school. There are many strict rules at Charter, but that is a good thing because it keeps the school safer and creates a nicer environment. The campus isn't that big and there aren't that many students in each class which means the teacher can pay more attention to each student. Charter has its own weird, but fun, traditions where we celebrate Saxon day for the creator of the math Saxon books. We create plays and skits related to math.
We had a very good experience in the Individualized Learning Program. My child had an excellent teacher that really took the time to care for her and teacher her in a way that made learning fun and easy. He gave her excellent advice and helped her get into a wonderful college.
I loved this high school. I am so thankful I got to go here. The campus was beautiful and incredibly safe. The Admin team really cares about the students' welfare and do their very best to adapt to students needs. I am far more prepared for college than some of my peers at university, with research papers, large presentations, and professional dress / work ethic already under my tool belt.
Start Your Review of Escondido Charter High School
I love the small class size, student-teacher interaction, and emphasis on college readiness. The school focuses heavily on maintaining its "unique culture" which can be beneficial but also very frustrating at time (it leads to close-mindedness, old-fashioned and sexist dress code, etc.) It is very traditional and conservative, which was difficult for me seeing as a lot of the students are judgmental. However, the classes and teachers are the best I have ever experienced and I have loved my academic journey overall. The best classes are definitely the English and math classes. Very small, which some may enjoy, but for me it was too small. However, it did allow students to build close relationships with fellow students and teachers.
It is a very small school. It offers very limited course paths, but provides great attention from the teachers who have been at the school from the beginning. The current or new teachers show less effort towards their students, but the seasoned teachers gift to their students skills outside of the average high school.
ECHS is an entirely unique school. No student will have the same experience as the other. With a small, college-esque campus and excellent teachers, the academics are the greatest part of it. However, the sports teams aren't always the greatest.
Escondido Charter High School focuses on their academics and wants every single one of their students to be successful and offers great resources.
What I really enjoyed about the school was how invested all of my teachers were in our learning and our success. For the most part, they genuinely cared about us and wanted to see us succeed in life.
Escondido Charter High School had a community that was different from any other school. It is small, close-knit community, where support is key. Teachers are there to support you and make sure they succeed even after high school. From crazy spirit days to airbands, this is the atmosphere created at Escondido Charter. It is a tradition that keeps this culture alive for many years. Academically, we are highly ranked in our area and well known in other colleges. The curriculum of each class is rigorous, but the teachers will willingly help the students pass each course. Escondido Charter High School prepares the students to be successful in the future.
Escondido Charter High School is a great school with great teachers. Teachers go above and beyond to make sure you learn and are ready for college.
I completed the independent study program through Escondido Charter High School and I absolutely loved it. The freedom was great and allowed me to finish my last two years of high school in just over one year!
I took the Independent Learning Program at Escondido Charter High School. The program definitely helped me prepare for college. I was able to decide what classes I wanted to take in order, which teacher I'd be with, and what time I'd like to attend. I met with a counselor every week who helped me complete other classes via weekly packets which were accompanied by a textbook. The program helped me graduate early with fantastic grades. I was taught how to manage my time and create a time efficient, yet convenient, schedule. It was because the program was designed so similar to a college experience that I was able to transition into the college lifestyle smoothly.
Escondido Charter High School has been the best school I've ever been to. It is a kind and loving environment with wonderful teachers that are always around to help students.
Escondido Charter High School is a very fun school to attend, with a great teaching program and fun extracurricular activities. Everyone there is very friendly, and encourage you to do well in school, as well as to have fun playing sports at the same time. It is a very academic school, as the center of the high school is to prepare you for college life. Attending this school is a blessing, and I would highly recommend it.
Escondido Charter High School is an excellent high-school. It's college focused. The classes are small, which allows for more one-on-one interaction between teacher and student. The teachers are demanding in their expectations and push the students farther than I've ever been pushed in college, and yet, they push them to the point of success. You will learn in greater depth about subjects of science and math than you will learn in your college introductory courses. It's fairly diverse, especially for Escondido, which is predominantly white and latino. There is a special culture to Charter that fosters individual identity. I didn't see any degree of bullying or lawlessness amongst the students. GO WHITE TIGERS
I transferred here in the middle of my Junior year which can sometimes be very difficult but I was welcomed with warm and open arms by all students and staff. My time here was short but I loved every second of it and I would 10/10 recommend this school to anyone.
My school is an amazing school. The staff are nice and supportive. Studies, while hard are good for college preparation.
Start Your Review of Escondido Charter High School
Hey there guys! For any body looking for a nice school to go or move to ECHS is an excelent high school. It is a small school with great facilities and its class sizes is what makes it have such great students and teachers.
I've been attending this school for three years. Things that I would like to see change is having more interactive teachers.
I was in the Independent-Learning Program, so I can't say much about the school, but many of the teachers were amazing. I was good friends, not only with my teachers, but other teachers as well! Practically the entire faculty knew who I was and regularly greeted and asked how I was doing. I drop by every once in a while to say hello. By the way, the teachers in ILP are open to buying you lunch or coffee on your birthday and when the staff receives boxes of baked goods, you're usually allowed to have some too. The school is like an extended family to me.