Erskine Academy is a private school located in South China, ME. It has 573 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. Tuition is $43,300 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 59% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Erskine Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B164 Students
- C+91 Students
- B-77 Students
- B70 Students
- C+50 Students
- C+47 Students
- C47 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+34 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Erskine Academy Reviews
Erskine Academy is very active with its Leo Club, Student Council, Leadership Team, and with its many other clubs and activities. Students also have the option to form their own clubs and activities in the school through administration. Erskine Academy also plays a key role in helping its community, whether its a blood drive for the American Red Cross, or if its a fundraiser for those in need, whether they be an alumni or not. The students and faculty in Erskine Academy are warm and friendly to anyone who walks through their doors regardless of race, ethnicity, gender expression, or sexual orientation. Erskine Academy also conducts a safe, educational and fun curriculum for all of its students, with guest speakers from different walks of life coming in to speak with students. Erskine Academy also holds student athletes accountable to their academics and reinforces failing students to pick their grades up or discontinue their athletics.
Personally I love Erskine Academy! We have won many awards on count of our leadership, sportsmanship, school spirt and other qualities every school should have. My high school also does an amazing job at preparing us for college, most of the students who graduate already have a lot of college credits. Some are even able to skip there freashman year of college because of it. When looking at the big picture I have absolutely nothing to change about my school!
Erskine Academy runs true to its three promised values: scholarship, leadership, and relationships. Erskine Academy is a warm place to prepare for your future through challenging courses, leadership through sports and clubs, and an excellent place to create life long relationships!