Erskine Academy is a private school located in South China, ME. It has 589 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. After graduation, 59% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Erskine Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+149 Students
- C+73 Students
- B68 Students
- B59 Students
- B-40 Students
- C+38 Students
- C+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- C30 Students
- A+29 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Erskine Academy Reviews
Personally I love Erskine Academy! We have won many awards on count of our leadership, sportsmanship, school spirt and other qualities every school should have. My high school also does an amazing job at preparing us for college, most of the students who graduate already have a lot of college credits. Some are even able to skip there freashman year of college because of it. When looking at the big picture I have absolutely nothing to change about my school!
Erskine Academy runs true to its three promised values: scholarship, leadership, and relationships. Erskine Academy is a warm place to prepare for your future through challenging courses, leadership through sports and clubs, and an excellent place to create life long relationships!
Erskine Academy was a wonderful school! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! I have learn compassion, respect, and many more things from that school. It is a very respectful atmosphere. All students that go there are very lucky to be a part of the wonderful school. The teachers that work there are so excited to see how far the students get. I noticed that 90% of students that attend erskine adjacent actually graduate, that's amazing! I'm so glad I was able to graduate from Erskine Academy. And I hope more and more people attend in the coming years!