Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade A
Epic Charter Schools is a public, charter, online school located in Oklahoma City, OK. It has 4,244 students in grades PK, K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 24% in reading.
Epic Charter Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
grade A minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
No data available
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Pre-K Student-Teacher Ratio
No data available
- Offers Full WeekNo data available
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayNo data available
- Offers Part DayNo data available
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Epic Charter Schools Reviews
Rating 4.14 out of 5 37 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
EPIC Charter Schools provides a wonderful education system that one can use from the comfort of their home. With almost unlimited resources and curricula options, one can learn whatever and however they wish. EPIC is a great school option!
I’ve had an absolute amazing time with Epic. I got offered a ton of different classes than what my public school had offered. They also work around if you go to a technology school or take concurrent classes. They also help out if you’re in high school and working. They offer a ton of options and always keep my parents involved with updates about anything that’s going on. By far my best decision I’ve made was switching to epic!
I had a hard time in public school, not academically, but my attendance with running my families full-time operation was spotty. I can honestly say I have learned more through Epic than I have learned in an actual classroom!