Enumclaw Senior High School is a public school located in Enumclaw, WA. It has 1,396 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Enumclaw Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A122 Students
- A+106 Students
- B+97 Students
- B87 Students
- C+72 Students
- B-57 Students
- B+44 Students
- A-41 Students
- A-38 Students
- A-34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Enumclaw Senior High School
- B-White River High School
- White River School District, WA
- 166 reviews
- BBonney Lake High School
- Sumner School District, WA
- PK, 9-12
- 313 reviews
- BPuyallup High School
- Puyallup School District, WA
- 315 reviews
- B+Emerald Ridge High School
- Puyallup School District, WA
- 280 reviews
Enumclaw Senior High School Reviews
Enumclaw High School is a very welcoming place. Even in difficult times and through all the construction to rebuild our school we still manage to come together and help each other. You build families within the school and you always feel welcome. Everyone is always involved and helpful. The teachers, staff, and students are respectful of everyone and everything always. You come to be close with your teachers and there is always someone to get help from whether it is homework, advice on a class or problem, or just everyday situations. EHS is an outstanding place and environment to be in I wish I could stay there forever. And you make so many friends that you know you will stay in touch with for a very long time.
There were many good faculty members. There was little diversity, due the surrounding area of the school. There were many club, and sport options but there was little else. The school did have other activities such as dances, and night time events but there was little school involvement at many of these events. There is a college and career center that helps prepare student's for college, and the next step in their lives. One good aspect of this school is the amount of cultural experiences that were offered. There were multiple trip offered during my four years, and there were constantly exchange students in the school from many different locations.
My experience at EHS was mediocre. The school board puts more priority on funds and attention on the sports programs rather than the arts or inclusion groups. Enumclaw is a predominantly ethnically white community, and this demographic reflected in the opportunities present at the school. There is also a large Mexican/Chicano population in the town, so I believe a Chicano student organization would be beneficial to these students to encourage the practice of their culture, provide opportunities within the community, and also teach Non-Mexican students about the culture present at the school. I encourage this because there was a numerable amount of instances that bullying occurred on the account of nationality/ethnicity, and hate crimes were also committed that the school did very little about. Perhaps the integration of cultures fostered by student organizations would provide more understanding and camaraderie amongst the student body, and these occurrences would lessen.