Enterprise High School is an above average, public school located in Enterprise, UT. It has 412 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+86 Students
- B78 Students
- B+53 Students
- B-47 Students
- A44 Students
- A+37 Students
- C+33 Students
- C+17 Students
- A12 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Enterprise High School
Enterprise High School Reviews
Enterprise High School in my opinion would be one of the best high school’s people have ever seen. There are many advantages that Enterprise has. For one, it obtains a very small number of students from the the surrounding areas. This makes social situations easier for the students for everyone knows everyone. It also helps the faculty and staff understand what type of student body they are dealing with. Secondly, most of the student body treats others with respect. Nobody seems to be left out or bullied at Enterprise, and everyone comes together as one giant team. Looking out for one another in desperate times of need. Lastly, there are many great opportunities that Enterprise has. There are college classes that are offered in the school that students can take to get college credit out of the way, while also applying for the college.
I just graduated this year, but I quite enjoyed my time at Enterprise High School. It resides in a small town, so for the most part everyone knows each other fairly well. In a town as small as Enterprise, the class sizes are not very large. This allows for more one-on-one involvement during class time. Students are more willing to speak up, ask questions, and even answer questions when able. Due to this, students are able to receive a better understanding of what they are being taught and how to apply that knowledge.
I love going to school here at Enterprise High School. It is very small which makes it so that every student can have a one on one connection with the teachers here. For Enterprise High being such a small school there are many opportunity's for academic achievement. I will be graduating from Enterprise High School with my associates degree. I feel very prepared for college. There are many opportunity's for sports and clubs here at Enterprise. For how small we there are lots of opportunity's for all students to do things that they like to do. Because this school is so small it creates a family. I know almost everyone in this school by name. I love that the most out of everything that Enterprise has to offer.