Enterprise High School is an above average, public school located in Enterprise, UT. It has 412 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+82 Students
- B74 Students
- B+49 Students
- B-45 Students
- A41 Students
- A+33 Students
- C+28 Students
- C+17 Students
- A11 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Enterprise High School
Enterprise High School Reviews
Enterprise High School in my opinion would be one of the best high school’s people have ever seen. There are many advantages that Enterprise has. For one, it obtains a very small number of students from the the surrounding areas. This makes social situations easier for the students for everyone knows everyone. It also helps the faculty and staff understand what type of student body they are dealing with. Secondly, most of the student body treats others with respect. Nobody seems to be left out or bullied at Enterprise, and everyone comes together as one giant team. Looking out for one another in desperate times of need. Lastly, there are many great opportunities that Enterprise has. There are college classes that are offered in the school that students can take to get college credit out of the way, while also applying for the college.
I just graduated this year, but I quite enjoyed my time at Enterprise High School. It resides in a small town, so for the most part everyone knows each other fairly well. In a town as small as Enterprise, the class sizes are not very large. This allows for more one-on-one involvement during class time. Students are more willing to speak up, ask questions, and even answer questions when able. Due to this, students are able to receive a better understanding of what they are being taught and how to apply that knowledge.
At Enterprise High, all the students are close to the teachers. Because of the smaller sized classes, the teachers are able to work closely with the students so that they can understand the content. Everybody knows everybody there. It's a very friendly environment. One problem is that they extracurricular activities are very limited. There are not many clubs, and the clubs have hardly any participants. The lockers are also very old. They were old when they were donated and that was long ago. They also don't match the school mascot colors. All in all, a very good school that should advertise their clubs more, add more extracurricular activities and get new lockers.