Enterprise High School is an above average, public school located in Enterprise, OR. It has 188 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Enterprise High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-11 Students
- A-11 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-6 Students
- A-6 Students
- B-6 Students
- B4 Students
- B+4 Students
- A+4 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Enterprise High School Reviews
The thing I love most about my high school is how well I get to know students, as well as teachers, through 4-H, FFA, sports, church, or work. Everyone at our school knows each other, which creates a very positive and happy environment. I have a good relationship with all of my teachers, and it is easy for me to see how much they care about the success of each individual student. It is also very easy to get involved in extracurricular activities and put yourself out there. Anyone can be Enterprise is so far from an urban city, it makes it harder to relate yourself to others. I feel that having more diversity and being closer to a large city would help people have more exposure and a well rounded perspective of what the real world has to offer. in band, choir, FFA, FCCLA or make a sports team. One of the things that I wish I could change about our school is the lack of diversity and the isolation from other cities. Because there isn't much diversity and
I have attended Enterprise High School for all four years of high school. I have enjoyed the social aspects of it, as there are constantly school-sponsored activities to be apart of. Several of the teachers are extremely thorough in their criteria and their style of teaching. I enjoy attending this school, and enjoy learning from it. The sports are well enough, as well as they can be expected for a school this small.
The principal goes around to every classroom each morning and after lunch to check on each class to make sure the teachers are okay and that all student are obeying school rules. The administration is very strict on dress code. Every time any sports team has to dress up, they double their look out. Searching for anyone, usually girls, who are breaking the dress code. If they do break the code, the principle, or other administration staff will pull them aside and kindly ask them to change. The school administration is very helpful when it comes to school fees and are very flexible to parents and families. They always have at least two staff in each hallway monitoring the students, searching for potential problems like bullying. However, we don't have that problem.