Enterprise High School is an above average, public school located in Enterprise, MS. It has 285 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Enterprise High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-59 Students
- B+54 Students
- B-51 Students
- A-37 Students
- C+27 Students
- B19 Students
- B17 Students
- B+14 Students
- C+13 Students
- A11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Enterprise High School Reviews
My experience with Enterprise High School has been a learning experience. It has brought a lot of new friends and learning material to my life. I would, however, like to see Enterprise High School change in a way that it offers more college classes, so kids could get a head start in college.
Academically, this school is good, but, as a recent graduate from Enterprise High School, I would not recommend sending your child here. The only way your child will be treated fairly in all aspects of this school (grades, dress-code, clubs, and how they are treated by their peers and teachers) is if you have a lot of money and your last name is important in that town. Many talented students are held back and ridiculed for exceeding above other students. Also, the teachers' opinions are shoved down the students' throats regardless of the situation. However, there are a few exceptional teachers here, but most of them are carbon copies. If you picture your child's going to a movie-quality high school where cliques and scandal run rapid, send them to Enterprise High School.
The teachers are very helpful. They make sure the students are college ready before they graduate. They even , while also help former students if they need a paper checked for a college class. They are very professional in the classroom, while also creating a welcoming environment for the students. The teachers do not just teach the information. They make sure that the student knows he information before the test.