Enterprise High School is a highly rated, public school located in Enterprise, AL. It has 2,180 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Enterprise High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B314 Students
- A304 Students
- A241 Students
- A219 Students
- C+171 Students
- B162 Students
- B-70 Students
- C+64 Students
- A-57 Students
- A-53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 130 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.63 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.62 responses
Enterprise High School Reviews
Enterprise High School has shaped me and made me who I am today. It is filled with teachers and other staff members that truly care about their students' success and well being. As I approach my senior year, I look back on all the memories I have created in that one building and all the activities I have participated in. Enterprise is full of diversity and offers an exceptional academic experience for all of its students. The career technical courses offer important information and education that allow students to determine the career path that they choose to be on. Enterprise High School achieves the goal of preparing students for after graduation.
Enterprise High School is a school where the saying "Once a Wildcat, Always a Wildcat" stands true. The football games, pep rallies and other school activities always have an abundant amount of school spirit. The coaches and teachers help you to succeed in your goals. The school also has programs other schools are not as fortunate to have. I actually became a CNA during high school because of this program. The teacher who taught the class pushed us to be the best we could. She often gave us "tough love". Enterprise High School will always hold a special place in my heart. Go Wildcats!
The school offers several programs, both academic and elective, and supports all of the extracurriculars, like JROTC, HOSA, Foreign language clubs, FFA, FCCLA, FBLA, and the arts as well as sports. The teachers stress college readiness and preparation and strive to help students succeed. Currently the school is under some construction which causes a mild inconvenience, but other than that the school safe and effective in preparing its students.