Enterprise Attendance Center Reviews

I had a great experience at Enterprise. The staff treats the students like family and everyone knows your name. It is nice to feel like you matter and are not just another face in the crowd.
I moved to Enterprise my ninth grade year; it is an overall great school. My kids will go here one day!
I have been a teacher at Enterprise for almost 8 years. I could not imagine being anywhere else. I am proud to be a yellow jacket. My children are thriving here. It is our home.
Start Your Review of Enterprise Attendance Center
Enterprise Attendance Center is a great place to be. Over the past two years, we have made immense strides toward being our best self and do not plan on stopping. The school is relatively small, and the courses are both challenging and fun. I would without question send my future children to Enterprise Attendance Center.
Enterprise is good school if you're looking to stay close to home but other than that I wouldn't recommend. The teachers are not good and never actually teach the students. The education is so behind compared to other schools.
Enterprise Attendance Center is a outstanding school. I have attended this school for thirteen years and I have loved every year of it. I would recommend this school to anyone who asked. The faculty and students are outstanding. I would not change anything about the school.
I liked that I knew almost everyone there and it wasn't that far of a drive from home. I wish the teachers would really teach. If they say that they are getting us ready for college, I think they should do that. I graduated from Enterprise thinking that I would be ready for college. I wasn't ready like the rest of the students here. If I had a better education in high school, I wouldn't be struggling in college right now.
I am a student at EnterpriseAttendence Center and I have been attending it since I was in kindergarten. This is my senior year and I absolutely love Enterprise and everything about it. What I love most about it is the people and the environment. There so so many loving and caring people. Enterprise is like a big family. Everyone loves each other and everyone cares deeply for one another.
Most are fair and constant
Love that my kids are here
Working to create a new cafeteria. New gym was built last year
Principal tried to solve any bullying issues by listening to all sides before determining if disciplinary action is needed Orr not
Beta clubs very active competing at state and national conventions, winning awards

FBLA, competes at district, state, and national level

FFA,

PRINCIPAL very supportive and encouraging
School nurse, sex ed programs
My child is happy here
They do well with limited resources
Students have every opportunity to be successful
Start Your Review of Enterprise Attendance Center
Several sports clubs, some academic clubs
All policies are understandable, except for the no ipod, camera, or phone policies.
The only serious "violence", is that we have a couple of fights!