Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade C
- Administrationgrade C minus
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Enfield High School is an above average, public school located in Enfield, CT. It has 1,500 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Enfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A192 Students
- grade B minus91 Students
- grade B minus75 Students
- grade B69 Students
- grade A67 Students
- grade B minus64 Students
- grade A+61 Students
- grade B minus61 Students
- grade B57 Students
- grade B56 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade C minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responses
- Pep rally22%
- Football games15%
- Drama Club Performances13%
- Spirit Week13%
- Pep rallies9%
- Christmas Concert7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$19,274 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 21 responses
Schools like Enfield High School
- grade B minusRockville High School
- Vernon School District, CT
- Rating 3.59 out of 5 189 reviews
- grade CBloomfield High School
- Bloomfield School District, CT
- Rating 3.3 out of 5 139 reviews
- grade BChicopee Comprehensive High School
- Chicopee Public Schools, MA
- Rating 3.9 out of 5 226 reviews
- grade B minusEast Windsor High School
- East Windsor School District, CT
- Rating 3.27 out of 5 74 reviews
Enfield High School Reviews
Rating 3.57 out of 5 135 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Beautiful facility with equally incredible classes, clubs, and other extracurricular activities! I spent most of my times focused on the arts, and music. Unlike other schools, the arts flourish here, and many students find themselves immersed in an instrument or a craft. Students from other schools always tell me how they wish they had the opportunities that I have at Enfield High School!
When I started Enfield High School as a freshman we still had two high schools in town. I endured the last year of construction. In the Fall of my sophomore year, we combined the two high schools into Enfield High. The building was renovated to knew. The science labs and classrooms were better learning environments. Enfield High was so old previously. The teachers and admins went out of their way to join the two high schools making everyone feel welcome. Even though our school went from 500 students to 1,200, it still felt like a small community who looks out for one another. For academics, more classes were being offered for technology, STEAM and even AP. Enfield High will also hold a special place in my heart. My younger brother is a student there and my sister graduated there. Every time I go back, I feel of sense of pride an honor that I went there.
Attending Enfield has been a wonderful experience. The teachers are excellent, and one of my favorite aspects of the school is the lab equipment and setup for science classes. I swim for the high school swim team and participate in numerous other clubs through the school, such as Best Buddies. The experience and knowledge I have gained from Enfield high school will definitely benefit me in college, my career, and beyond.