Emmaus High School is a highly rated, public school located in Emmaus, PA. It has 2,654 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Emmaus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+285 Students
- A-221 Students
- A200 Students
- B-150 Students
- A-131 Students
- B117 Students
- C109 Students
- B102 Students
- A+87 Students
- A74 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 102 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
Schools like Emmaus High School
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 131 reviews
- B+Salisbury Senior High School
- Salisbury Township School District, PA
- 164 reviews
- AParkland High School
- Parkland School District, PA
- 614 reviews
- B+Pennridge High School
- Pennridge School District, PA
- 317 reviews
Emmaus High School Reviews
I graduated in 2020. My overall experience at Emmaus High School was good! The teachers were always so eager to help me if i was struggling with anything and always made an effort to connect with me. Also, Emmaus really helped me prepare for college. They really teach you the essential things that are required to be successful in college.
I was thoroughly involved in Key Club and Habitat for Humanity from my freshman year to senior year. I was committed and went to every meeting. I participated in the annual Art Show, displaying art I had worked on in classes, in May from Freshman year to senior year. What I like about Emmaus High School is that even though it is a big school, I made some amazing teachers and friendships along the way. I am able to keep in contact with a few of my teachers, who expressed how proud they were of me in high school. Graduation at Stabler Arena was a memorable day and I will always take those high school memories with me. If you go to Emmaus, it is one of the top high schools in PA and in the nation. That says a lot! Do cherish those friendships and show your appreciation to the teachers! You won't regret it.
I graduated in 2017. My overall experience at Emmaus High School was good! The teachers were always so eager to help me if i was struggling with anything and always made an effort to connect with me. Also, Emmaus really helped me prepare for college. They really teach you the essential things that are required to be successful in college.