Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Emmaus High School is a highly rated, public school located in Emmaus, PA. It has 2,784 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 79% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Emmaus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+341 Students
- A-272 Students
- A243 Students
- B-178 Students
- A-160 Students
- B134 Students
- C123 Students
- B121 Students
- A+113 Students
- A90 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 113 responses
- Junior Prom/ Senior Ball19%
- Homecoming Week17%
- Football games16%
- THE VARIETY OF CLUBS/ACTIVITIES15%
- Pep Rally11%
- Sporting Events6%
- Track meets6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Schools like Emmaus High School
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 134 reviews
- A-Salisbury Senior High School
- Salisbury Township School District, PA
- 168 reviews
- AParkland High School
- Parkland School District, PA
- 649 reviews
- B+Pennridge High School
- Pennridge School District, PA
- 334 reviews
Emmaus High School Reviews
I've had a really good experience at Emmaus High School! I've had countless opportunities for the things I'm interested in, including the school newspaper (through which I have participated in three journalism conferences, won an award in a contest, and gotten lots of good experience for my future career in journalism), the art-literary magazine, the world language programs, and multiple other clubs and activities. The school offers classes on every possible subject, so it's sometimes difficult to choose between different classes to take. The faculty and staff are wonderful, and always work to build connections with the students. I've made so many lasting connections and friendships with my teachers and peers at Emmaus, and had an amazing experience these past 4 years overall.
I am a current junior at Emmaus and so far my experience has been fairly successful. I love the clubs, activities, and all around school spirit Emmaus has (especially during football season)! However, academically, I have found a few issues with some of my past teachers and find that college readiness at our school is not a subject that is talked about often.
Through my time at Emmaus High School, I had an enjoyable experience. Emmaus High School is located in Emmaus, Pennsylvania, which is a small town in Eastern Pennsylvania. The school itself is relatively large, but it was still easy to adapt to the size once attending the school for a few weeks. The school is very organized by hallways for different subjects of classes, allowing for an easy flow between classes in the five minutes between bells. I enjoyed the ability to take classes in subjects that I enjoyed and was interested in, as the school offered a large program of studies to incorporate the many interests of the different students who occupied the school. This way, I was able to take more rigorous science courses, while my friends were able to take classes more based on their interests in art or language. This helps to encourage students' individuality, which is a major positive as high schoolers find their passions for the future.