Emmaus High School is a highly rated, public school located in Emmaus, PA. It has 2,645 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 80% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Emmaus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+176 Students
- A130 Students
- A-129 Students
- B-99 Students
- C86 Students
- A-79 Students
- B69 Students
- A+69 Students
- B+69 Students
- A55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 83 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Schools like Emmaus High School
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 124 reviews
- B+Salisbury Senior High School
- Salisbury Township School District, PA
- 156 reviews
- A+Parkland High School
- Parkland School District, PA
- 559 reviews
- A-Pennridge High School
- Pennridge School District, PA
- 285 reviews
Emmaus High School Reviews
I am currently a senior at Emmaus High school and am involved in several extracurricular activities. A typical day for me consists of an early wake up and a drive to school. After classes, I have a 15 minute break to get ready for softball practice. I am a three year varsity athlete. Last year, our softball team had a very successful season last year going 20-5. Our sports teams are pretty decent varying on the sport. School wise, emmaus offers many different options of classes for students. There is anything from AP genetics to oceanography. Most teachers are very helpful, however there is always the exception. The school provides many options for extra curricular activities such as clubs or athletics. As a part of the LGBTQ+ community Id say there is a fair amount of diversity. Most people are very accepting of my lifestyle and overall I think Emmaus is an excellent school. Plus the food isn’t all that bad. :)
I was very privileged to be apart of the Emmaus High School Art department. Emmaus truly has a wonderful Art department and gifted and ambitious students. I worked hard every day along side my peers to inprove my skills. We ended up founding the Figure Drawing Club! The Art Department is a very tightly knit community and I am so greatful for my time there. I beleive that we can easily compete with Art Charter schools in the area!
Emmaus high school is a very welcoming place to be. It provides top notch academic experiences combined with a wide variety of activities for almost everyone. I’ve been involved in football, basketball, marine fitness club, astronomy club, and special olympics. We have classes for exploring personal interests like finance and others pushing oneself Like AP government. At Emmaus high school toy are only limited by your own inability to take risks.