E.M. Baker School Reviews

EM Baker School is the best around! The best teachers and the best principal. My daughter is going into 3rd grade and actually wants summer to end so she can go back to school. That says a lot about this school.
We always lived in Great Neck but my kids went to private school until last year. We decided to meet with the principal and visit Baker. It was a no brainer to come to Baker after our meeting. The school is beautiful and is filled with caring people and endless resources. I’m convinced that Baker is the best elementary school around.
We moved from another top ranked school but nothing holds a candle to E.M. Baker Elementary School. My husband and I have never met a more welcoming administration, and super teachers. My children are in great hands!
Start Your Review of E.M. Baker School
It's average, the sports are good. Resources are really bad. But the safety is great. Teachers are ok, the activities are horrible, almost everything else is either average or bad.
Amazing school all around. Great teachers and an amazing principal. They really care about a school to home connection. I am so happy my children attend Baker!