Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Elverado High School is a public school located in Elkville, IL. It has 116 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Elverado High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+24 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+6 Students
- A+5 Students
- A-5 Students
- B4 Students
- A+4 Students
- A-3 Students
- B3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Elverado High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Elverado High School
- BDuQuoin High School
- Duquoin Community Unit School District No. 300, IL
- PK, 9-12
- 33 reviews
- B-Frankfort Community High School
- Frankfort Community Unit School District No. 168, IL
- 22 reviews
- C+Christopher High School
- Christopher Unified School District No. 99, IL
- 21 reviews
- BPinckneyville Community High School
- Public School
- Pinckneyville, IL
- PK, 9-12
- 36 reviews
Elverado High School Reviews
Despite how small our school is, it has a big impact on lives. We get the opportunity to make connections with all of our staff, learning both in and out of the classroom setting.
I would like the teachers to be more involved with students who have disabilities. They don't help enough with homework or in class assignments. I think there should be more clubs for students who are not into sports .
The academics offered to my school is limited, but all of the classes are enjoyable. We just recently got a class called Earth Science! It is really fun learning about rocks and how the earth formed. We have Calculus, but it isn't counted as an AP class. The teachers are very fun to be around, but some can be very strict and stubborn sometimes. The workload is okay, since I take really hard classes the work load is a lot more for me though.