Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Murdock, NE. It has 167 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-43 Students
- B30 Students
- B+17 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- A-13 Students
- C+13 Students
- B+13 Students
- B10 Students
- B+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School
- BConestoga Junior/Senior High School
- Conestoga Public Schools, NE
- 43 reviews
- BPlatteview Senior High School
- Springfield Platteview Community Schools, NE
- 55 reviews
- BWaverly High School
- Waverly School District, NE
- 155 reviews
- BPalmyra Junior/Senior High School
- Palmyra School District, NE
- 45 reviews
Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School Reviews
This school is very awesome! Academically, they are one of the best. The school system is great, they are really good about classes and shaping them to meet your needs. The sports clubs are pretty decent. I'm involved in cheerleading and we aren't school sponsored so it's a little hard. The school lunches are alright. The school is one level, so in between passing periods it gets a little crowded but it's not a large school.
Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School is a small school and it is easy to get to know everyone. I wish that the teachers and classes focused more on actually learning a subject than memorizing it to regurgitate it onto a test. The clubs seem to be focused on farmers and hunters interests, which is just because of where the school is located. The student to teacher ratio makes it easy to communicate and gain relationships with your teachers.
I came from LPS schools, and I prefer this school out of any of them. I love that the teachers care about you here and put there sweat and time into helping you reach your goals. The hall ways are not filled with students skipping classes and high on drugs. If I still stayed in Lincoln i'd probably not be a CNA right now working to becoming a Nurse.