Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Ellington High School is a public school located in Ellington, MO. It has 264 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Ellington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B42 Students
- C+42 Students
- B-28 Students
- A-22 Students
- C+19 Students
- A-17 Students
- A-14 Students
- A13 Students
- B+9 Students
- C8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Ellington High School
Ellington High School Reviews
I went to Ellington my entire life and it was a pretty good school throughout. I played basketball and ran cross country, their sports staff is very good. Although there is some things they can work on, it is a very good school.
During my time at Ellington High School, many of my friends have been pulled out of school due to the poor environment and horrendous academics. The school administration seems to be more involved with our sports teams than our education and they continuously have an issue with hiring qualified teachers. I don't recommend this school.
I have attended this school for most of my elementary and high school career. I would rate this School as average. This is a small town and it isn’t large enough to do things that a big school does. However I feel that there was a lacking in attention to financial aid when preparing for college and our classes are not preparing for college.