Ellicottville Middle/High School is a public school located in Ellicottville, NY. It has 316 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Ellicottville Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-14 Students
- B12 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-11 Students
- B+9 Students
- B8 Students
- A-7 Students
- A+7 Students
- C+7 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ellicottville Middle/High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Ellicottville Middle/High School
- CWest Valley Central School
- West Valley Central School District, NY
- PK, K-12
- 37 reviews
- B-Cattaraugus-Little Valley High School
- Cattaraugus-Little Valley Central School District, NY
- 41 reviews
- C+Franklinville Junior/Senior High School
- Franklinville Central School District, NY
- 80 reviews
- BOlean Senior High School
- Olean City School District, NY
- 95 reviews
Ellicottville Middle/High School Reviews
I loved it so much, it was better then my other school. The teachers were really good, and the students where pretty nice as well. It was nice going to a school that was k-12 becuase you knew atleast one person from everygrade. I think what need to be changed is the big picture program though, I belive they should be able to interact a little more with the students. Kids already look at school as being like jail, but when they are stuck down in the basement only limited to stuff down there most of the time, is much more like jail and I find that a little unfair.
The best part of Ellicottville was the teachers and my friends. I was lucky and have some fantastic people in my grade, but some grades only have one or two. I do not recommend this school.
There are so many opportunities to get involved in after school activities. If a student at Ellicottville isn't involved with the school, it is their own fault. Every student has a chance to have some type of niche in some extracurricular activity, whether it be a sport, tutoring, or being in an academic club. The administration deeply supports the activities provided. They come to support students as well as providing positive feedback. Most popular options at this school in my opinion are sports and music. Several different sports that can accommodate nearly anyone, as well as a handful of musical opportunities.