Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah High School is an above average, public school located in Elkhart Lake, WI. It has 142 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+26 Students
- A11 Students
- B-11 Students
- B11 Students
- B-9 Students
- B8 Students
- B+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- B7 Students
- A-6 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responses
- School wide Thanksgiving Lunch27%
- Homecoming Week23%
- Spring Fling23%
- Christmas Lunch18%
- Football games9%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah High School
- B-Kiel High School
- Kiel Area School District, WI
- 35 reviews
- BNew Holstein High School
- New Holstein School District, WI
- 26 reviews
- BChilton High School
- Chilton School District, WI
- 78 reviews
- A-Plymouth High School
- Plymouth Joint School District, WI
- 111 reviews
Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah High School Reviews
I moved to Elkhart Lake school district my end of 8th grade year. In unfortunate circumstances, I had no option but to go there. I thought I would be treated different from everyone because of where I grew up and where I came from. However, that was not the case. Every kids in the Elkhart Lake District treated me to warm welcoming. They tried to learn about me and teach about the culture of the Elkhart Lake. The staff are always there to help you and guide you for the best possibilities. As for sports, the district wants you to join many sports as possible because of the population of school. This is my senior year and the Elkhart Lake District still continues to grow. I have never been disappointed of going to this school. And the community will always be there for to support. As a result, it makes me want to contribute and give it back to the community as I succeed in the future. I am proud to say that I am from Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah High school and class of 2020!
Our school has many college credit class opportunities, but we do nothing for informing the students about the real world's problems. We have a 0 bullying tolerance rule, but it's rarely enforced, and a select number of the staff do not do their jobs well. However, the small class sizes enable the students to really get to know everyone, as well as their teachers which is very important. There are also a great number of teachers that are the redeeming staff members of the school, as they go above and beyond.
Overall, this is a good school district. Everybody knows everybody and this allows the teachers and faculty to get to know the students on a deeper level than a big school would allow. Like all schools, there are a few areas that need work on. Some faculty seem to be involved in too many areas and are not always there when the students need them.