Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Elizabeth Forward Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Elizabeth, PA. It has 704 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Elizabeth Forward Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A125 Students
- grade A+74 Students
- grade A minus59 Students
- grade B56 Students
- grade B minus44 Students
- grade B minus43 Students
- grade A+40 Students
- grade B minus39 Students
- grade B minus32 Students
- grade B minus27 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responses
- Football games27%
- Pep rallies13%
- We do not exactly have any13%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$17,789 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 14 responses
Schools like Elizabeth Forward Senior High School
- grade C+Bentworth Senior High School
- Bentworth School District, PA
- Rating 3.51 out of 5 65 reviews
- grade BGreensburg-Salem High School
- Greensburg Salem School District, PA
- Rating 3.58 out of 5 208 reviews
- grade CFrazier High School
- Frazier School District, PA
- Rating 3.68 out of 5 104 reviews
- grade B minusYough Senior High School
- Yough School District, PA
- Rating 3.53 out of 5 112 reviews
Elizabeth Forward Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.34 out of 5 95 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Elizabeth Forward has made great memories for anyone that I have talked too or heard stories about. At Elizabeth Forward there are a plethora of things to do, football, basketball, volleyball games. The students take sports and their education very seriously. In the graduating class of 2019 there are about 194 students graduating, therefore if you like smaller schools it would be a perfect fit!
The teachers at Elizabeth Forward are phenomenal and strive to go beyond the curriculum. However, the administrators at this school are hypocritical figureheads. The PBIS program they have implemented to create a positive learning environment only perpetuates bullying and fails to foster a supportive environment for all students. They allow troublesome students to continue to cause disruptions and ignore the hard working students that strive for academic success. The administration also funds causes that counteract learning. Within the past few years, they have implemented iPads into the school district with the hopes of achieving a paperless academic setting. However, with daily technology errors, learning curves, and a lack of support, students and teachers alike have found the iPads to only further disrupt the educational environment. The most revealing aspect of the school is how few students find pride in going here.
I loved the teachers and how supportive they are of the vocational program. I attended 5 classes a day and they were interesting & always fun! The teachers, principals, and staff are so supportive and really want what's best for their students.