Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Eldorado High School is a public school located in Eldorado, IL. It has 353 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Eldorado High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C116 Students
- B-92 Students
- B67 Students
- B56 Students
- B41 Students
- A+26 Students
- B+24 Students
- B22 Students
- B19 Students
- A-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Eldorado High School
- C+Gallatin High School
- Gallatin Community Unit School District No. 7, IL
- 24 reviews
- CHarrisburg High School
- Harrisburg Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 38 reviews
- B-Norris City-Omaha-Enfield High School
- Norris City-Omaha-Enfield Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 6 reviews
- NGCarrier Mills-Stonefort High School
- Carrier Mills-Stonefort Community Unit School District No. 2, IL
- 1 review
Eldorado High School Reviews
I love the teachers at my school. What I would change about my school is the extra classes. I would add more of a variety instead of the basic classes. I would add anatomy, astronomy, and other types of classes offered by many schools.
I would rate my overall experience with Eldorado High School as an A+ experience. We had fun and were taught to offer help in the form of voluntarism, to take pride in our communities. The teachers made our classrooms fun and enlightening. I, actually, looked forward to going to school every day. I was Salutatorian of my 2017 graduating class. I look forward to my college years ahead of me and feel that Eldorado High School prepared me to succeed in life.
The opportunity for dual credit and some supporting staff was nice. Other staff are very impolite and should not work here. Some teachers are nice and truly care about the students future. Sometimes I do not feel safe because our school does not take threats seriously. Something I like about Eldorado is that the community is small enough for us to all be close to each other and help each other out.