Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
El Reno High School is a public school located in El Reno, OK. It has 908 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
El Reno High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A105 Students
- A103 Students
- B97 Students
- B-76 Students
- B74 Students
- B+40 Students
- C33 Students
- B+27 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
El Reno High School Reviews
It kept me really busy trying to keep up with my work, especially math. The food was terrible. The meat was almost always pink and the hotdogs were reheated way too many times. The teachers, most of them, either played favorites or just didn't care. There have been too many instances where people managed to get in and they decided to keep it from us for our 'safety.'
There is a lot of things that are good and bad about this school. Some of the teachers aren’t super invested, but some are. The school offers many AP classes for the overachievers looking for a challenge and the art department was the most enjoyable thing for me during high school.
I've gone to El Reno Public schools all my life and everything has been pretty decent. The schools are nice, faculty is great, students are so so okay, depends on how they act. Overall I think ERPS is a decent school that does put their time and effort into their students and job.