El Dorado Springs High School
- EL DORADO SPRINGS, MO
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C+
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
El Dorado Springs High School is a public school located in EL DORADO SPRINGS, MO. It has 350 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
El Dorado Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B50 Students
- grade C41 Students
- grade B minus32 Students
- grade A minus31 Students
- grade B+27 Students
- grade A minus16 Students
- grade C+16 Students
- grade B minus16 Students
- grade C+14 Students
- grade C12 Students
View Homes Near El Dorado Springs High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade C
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responses
- The student versus facility basketball game.60%
- The graduation ceremonies.40%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,842 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 9 responses
El Dorado Springs High School Reviews
Rating 3.12 out of 5 43 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
El Dorado Springs High School is not a special school by any means. It is your normal small town school that is doing its best to provide an opportunity for the students to receive a proper education. Although El Dorado Springs High School does not provide amazing facilities, I love this school. I have attended this school my whole life. Yes, it has its problems, but I love the people and the teachers that make you feel like family. The teachers care about me and want me to succeed. We do not have the best school spirit, but that is expected in a town that is not extremely financially supported. El Dorado Springs High School is the place I found who I am. It is the place I will always call home.
I absolutely loved participating in the El Dorado Springs marching band during my time there. The program has grown quite a bit since my graduation. The administration has just recently upgraded a good portion of the buildings and continued to show support for the music departments. I would like to see more college preparedness happening in the classrooms.
Our teachers at my school are amazing! They get involved in everything no matter what club or organization it is hosted by. They all have different teaching styles, some are liked more than others. Some teachers go by the book and some teachers just do their thing. A lot of it depends on their age to and how long they have been teaching for. All of our teachers know what they are talking about or else they would not be teaching. Also, they all grade different. Some grade tougher than others.