Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
El Dorado Springs High School is a public school located in El Dorado Springs, MO. It has 355 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
El Dorado Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- C37 Students
- B-30 Students
- A-26 Students
- B+22 Students
- B15 Students
- A-14 Students
- C+14 Students
- C+13 Students
- C11 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
El Dorado Springs High School Reviews
I absolutely loved participating in the El Dorado Springs marching band during my time there. The program has grown quite a bit since my graduation. The administration has just recently upgraded a good portion of the buildings and continued to show support for the music departments. I would like to see more college preparedness happening in the classrooms.
Our teachers at my school are amazing! They get involved in everything no matter what club or organization it is hosted by. They all have different teaching styles, some are liked more than others. Some teachers go by the book and some teachers just do their thing. A lot of it depends on their age to and how long they have been teaching for. All of our teachers know what they are talking about or else they would not be teaching. Also, they all grade different. Some grade tougher than others.
There are many different clubs, National Honor Society, Students Against Destructive Decisions, FCCLA, FBLA, DECA, FFA, Drama Club, Art Club, Library Club and many more. Most popular would be Foreign Language Club and Library Club.