COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Nothing should get in the way of your education. Our Safe Learning Promise 2021 is our commitment to ensuring students continue and remain on track with their education no matter what – in the safety of our campus or at home for those who need it. Discover all of the ways we are providing students and parents with extra support on our website. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade unavailable
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Sportsgrade C+
When you attend EF Academy, you become part of a diverse community of internationally minded individuals from all around the world. Our approach to education is progressive – we personalize education, foster learning that is fueled by curiosity and transform students into young adults ready to change the world.
Surrounded by 100 acres of wooded grounds, our New York campus is located in a quiet suburban town 45 minutes away from New York City, in Westchester County. Here, students live, learn and grow with classmates from 75 different countries, participate in a variety of clubs and activities, and build important life skills that will prepare you for university.
With recognized programs like the International Baccalaureate (IB) or the US High School Diploma, you will develop the skills you need to make the best impression when applying to university. And, our dedicated pathway managers and university advisors will be there to support you every step of the way.
EF Academy New York Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+100 Students
- grade A+61 Students
- grade A+57 Students
- grade A+52 Students
- grade A+50 Students
- grade A+48 Students
- grade A+42 Students
- grade A+41 Students
- grade A+33 Students
- grade A30 Students
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
The IB Diploma Program curriculum includes six subjects and three core requirements. You will take six classroom courses from qualified IB Diploma teachers, ensuring breadth of knowledge in languages, social studies, science, mathematics and the arts. The program develops critical thinking, active participation, research and writing skills, which will prepare you for university.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 17 responses
- Culture fair25%
- Spirit Week14%
- Club fair12%
- Field Trips12%
- We have an international day10%
- EF Global Student Leadership Summits8%
- International Internship6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 15 responses
EF Academy New York Reviews
I loved the diversity of the school，and EF Academy was home to many students that all over the world. Everybody is very caring and accepting to everyone! Teachers responsible for communication are patient. They help students a lot get through IB and university counselors are great.