When you attend EF Academy, you become part of a diverse community of internationally minded individuals from all around the world. Our approach to education is progressive – we personalize education, foster learning that is fueled by curiosity and transform students into young adults ready to change the world.
Surrounded by 100 acres of wooded grounds, our New York campus is located in a quiet suburban town 45 minutes away from New York City, in Westchester County. Here, students live, learn and grow with classmates from 75 different countries, participate in a variety of clubs and activities, and build important life skills that will prepare you for university.
With recognized programs like the International Baccalaureate (IB), A-Levels, IGCSE or the US High School Diploma, you will develop the skills you need to make the best impression when applying to university. And, our dedicated pathway managers and university advisors will be there to support you every step of the way.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+77 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A-25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
EF Academy New York Reviews
I loved the diversity of the school，and EF Academy was home to many students that all over the world. Everybody is very caring and accepting to everyone! Teachers responsible for communication are patient. They help students a lot get through IB and university counselors are great.
Impressed with put-into-practice differentiated learning, not just say they do it. The curriculum is robust and the professors are incredibly talented at making learning fun and accessible to our students. They emphasize the positive and teach students great values & social skills. Having smaller class sizes allows professors to truly know everyone’s strengths & challenges.
The school is diverse and the teachers really care about we students. We absolutely fall in love with the wide variety of classes, programs and clubs offered. It’s highly academic In STEAM, but at the same time we have art, music, language and PE for all grades. The school also offers many social opportunities through evening activities & outings and educational workshops. With this balance I feel EF Academy develops the individuals academically and socially while at the same time is warm and nurturing.