Edwardsburg High School is an above average, public school located in EDWARDSBURG, MI. It has 867 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Edwardsburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A143 Students
- B+133 Students
- A+111 Students
- B-109 Students
- B+98 Students
- B71 Students
- B53 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+27 Students
- A-25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 115 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Edwardsburg High School Reviews
Edwardsburg High School is an excellent school. It is a very safe environment and the teachers really want to see each student succeed. The classes help to prepare you for college. They also offer dual enrollment which allows students to attend community college at no cost to them during the school day. This helps to get some college classes paid for and ready to be transferred to the college of your choice. Edwardsburg has a ton of school spirit and Homecoming brings the entire town together every October. Our football team is ranked #1 in its class this year which has everyone bursting with pride. The foreign language classes take trips to Europe every other year which allows students to see the world and get a taste of other cultures.
My experience with Edwardsburg High School has been outstanding. All of the teachers and staff show so much support for all of the students. We are offered great education at a level that pertains to us. We are offered so many opportunities throughout the years, including extra curricular activities.
My experience at Edwardsburg High School was overall good. I think the teachers here really care about your education and that is most important. Things I'd like to see changed is the administrative staff, the athletic director, and our counselors. These people seem to not care about the students and can be difficult to talk to when trying to receive help and are very disorganized.