Edward Little High School is a public school located in Auburn, ME. It has 1,034 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+125 Students
- C+99 Students
- B-75 Students
- B70 Students
- B-57 Students
- B55 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+38 Students
- A-38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Edward Little High School
- C-Oak Hill High School
- Regional School Unit No. 04 (MSAD 04), ME
- 84 reviews
- B-Poland Regional High School
- Regional School Unit No. 16 (MSAD 16), ME
- 143 reviews
- B-Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School
- Regional School Unit No. 17 (MSAD 17), ME
- 137 reviews
- C+Lewiston High School
- Lewiston Public Schools, ME
- 188 reviews
Edward Little High School Reviews
My experience of Edward Little has only been for two years. Coming into my junior year, the school was so much bigger than my previous one. Many more kids, the class range went from 62 at my old school to nearly 200, a huge gap. Being nervous passed after two days. Already knowing people who attended the school made it fun and easier for me to get use to the environment, as well as the teachers. The teachers are amazing here and I wouldn't trade them. I've had a good or neutral relationship with every teacher here at ELHS.
The first year I got here was average, except that "preps" still live up to their standards and make you feel unwelcome when you're in a class with them. Although I can't say much about being the best student they had. Because I definitely had difficulties making good decisions. My senior year it wasn't the best. I know that since all these school shootings in the past two years I've gone here we've had one school lockdown, it was a few weeks ago because we had a bomb threat. I think it's the best way to describe safety at this school.
I was a punk student when I attended high school, but looking back at it now, those teachers and coaches dedicate most of their time to students to help them succeed, and unfortunately I didn't appreciate that enough to notice. Going back to college this time around is the real deal for me.