Edmund Burke Academy Reviews

Great teachers and staff! The teachers genuinely care for the students and work extra hard to make sure the students are prepared for life both academically and as well rounded people
As a graduate of EBA I feel as if I left prepared ready to succeed in college. My experiences at EBA left me well-rounded and able to adapt to any environment I was placed. Because of the faculty and administration I was inspired to go into the education field myself.
We have been very happy with EBA in every respect. The teachers are wonderful and are very proactive in communicating with parents. They truly care about each one of their students. Our children are in the lower grades and we can already see the difference in the quality of education our children have received as compared to their friends in public school. Their sports teams are very inclusive and able to be competitive in their class as they just won the AA State Championship in baseball.
Start Your Review of Edmund Burke Academy
As a parent of three Edmund Burke Academy students, my family is proud to be part of the Spartan family and their Christian values. EBA is an extraordinary educational school whose faculty and administration provide an excellent education with a focus on partnership among students, faculty and families. Academics at its best which empowers students to succeed. Just this school year the school was able to purchase 200 Chromebooks for the school and were able to train the teachers on how to use them for the following school year. Keeping up with technology is a great thing. Edmund Burke Academy has been the best decision we had made for our children’s education.
My children have had a wonderful educational experience at EBA. It is a small Christian family environment that is perfect for learning and activities
As a teacher and a parent, I love EBA. The students are very well mannered. The parents are very involved. The teachers hold students to a high expectation. EBA is continuing to improve. Just this year they purchased Chromebooks for Elementary and Middle school. The school is working to increase technology and help students be more equipped for college. The quality of education is outstanding. My daughter is in K5 and every day she comes home telling me all the things she learned. The thing I love most is the small family environment. Although this is a school, I know my daughter will be loved on and taken care of by her teachers. We are very happy with the education our children will receive at EBA.
One of the biggest and best things about EBA is the family attitude among the students, staff, and people of the community. The education is great and there is plenty of opportunities for college preparedness. I wish there could have been more AP classes but due to the small staff that can’t be, but besides that you couldn’t ask for a better place to grow up.
As an alum and now parent, there is no other place I would send my children. It is a loving and safe environment that allows each student to excel. It also allows for involvement in all the sports and clubs a student wants to participate. It also gives students the knowledge and tools to be successful in college and life.
Used to love it! But it started to go downhill. When I got to college, I felt extremely behind and not very prepared.
Only a few teachers are great
The school is safe, students are reckless
The few are unfair and not run well.