Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Edison Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Yoder, CO. It has 74 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Edison Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-14 Students
- C11 Students
- B-8 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A4 Students
- C+4 Students
- B-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Edison Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Over all, Edison is an amazing school. I attended from 3rd grade all the way through my senior year during which the people in my class pretty much stayed the same. It's a unique experience growing up in a place where so little changes and presented an opportunity to forage some really great friendships. Even though it is in the middle of a small rural community, the school and the people have lots of character, and the community is always supportive during sporting events and activities.
I love Edison! They have great school pride, and they make everyone proud to be a part of it! They push academics towards everyone, and tell everyone they could make the best out of themselves. They encourage every student to go for their dreams, whether it be go for a college degree or trade school. The teachers take the time to get to know all of the students and encourage everyone directly for their individual dreams.
Secluded and small. If you’re not a farmer or rancher this school probably isn’t for you. However, they do send students to PPCC for their Junior and Senior year for free.