Edgerton High School is an above average, public school located in Edgerton, WI. It has 537 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Edgerton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+48 Students
- B+29 Students
- B17 Students
- B16 Students
- C+14 Students
- B+14 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-11 Students
- B11 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Edgerton High School
- B+Evansville High School
- Evansville Community School District, WI
- 67 reviews
- B+Deerfield High School
- Deerfield Community School District, WI
- 32 reviews
- A-Jefferson High School
- Jefferson School District, WI
- 65 reviews
- A-Milton High School
- Milton School District, WI
- 80 reviews
Edgerton High School Reviews
I like that we have a phone policy. It helps me concentrate when I am in class and get my work done. I also like all my teachers. They are very considerate in helping me with all my questions, and I have a lot. Finally, all the students here at Edgerton are tight with each other. We all say hi to each other in the hallway and have good relationships outside of school.
We are quite a small school, which means that everyone basically knows everyone and we are a pretty close group of students. We take a lot of pride in being a part of Bulldog Nation (go dogs!). I wish more AP and in-school CCP classes were offered. Overall, I love going to EHS and am blessed to be able to attend.
Edgerton High School was a great way for me to get involved, and make friends. The academics and courses offered were amazing. I loved the variety of both in class and online classes offered through Edgerton.