E.C. Glass High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+132 Students
- A+118 Students
- A100 Students
- A-93 Students
- B+73 Students
- B70 Students
- A-55 Students
- B49 Students
- A+45 Students
- B38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
E.C. Glass High School Reviews
Review E.C. Glass High School
E.C. Glass is a great school with plenty of opportunity! There are many clubs and sports to be part of and find something you like. The lack of communication within the higher ranks is frustrating and should be heavily analyzed. The schools culture can be a little cliche-y as most high school but it has caused problems in the past but, if you have the right intention and you are ready to learn and take matters in you own hands, the school is a great asset.
The thing that I really like about E.C Glass High School is the diversity of the school population. The school really makes you feel at home and also get you prepared for the next level whether its trade school or a 4 year College or University. Glass also has a lot of clubs and activities you can get into, and the sports here are good. The thing that could change about Glass is the teachers interaction with the students, I feel like the teacher do not respect the students enough, now some teachers are wonderful but the faculty of Glass can be changed a little bit . Glass Nutrition and Lunch system could be better and more sanitary. All in all Glass in a good school to become apart of and the whole Glass environment feels very safe for people all around.
E. C Glass is the only highschool I've ever been to. I give it a three due to it's impact over intent on behalf of the administation and some teachers. I believe that the belief that AP classes ultimately result in a more intelligent and college ready student is genuine but a fallasy. As a result the only people reaping the rewards of these overstressed, over worked students are testing services and some "higher up" members of the administration. However, with all of this considered I can honestly say that I have met teachers in my three and half years that have changed my life for the better. My last critque being the math depaertment, yikes.