Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Eatonville High School is a public school located in Eatonville, WA. It has 587 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Eatonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A103 Students
- A+73 Students
- B+72 Students
- B-71 Students
- A-59 Students
- B-53 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-32 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Eatonville High School
- B-Orting High School
- Orting School District, WA
- 136 reviews
- B+Emerald Ridge High School
- Puyallup School District, WA
- 315 reviews
- C+Bethel High School
- Bethel School District, WA
- 258 reviews
- B-Graham Kapowsin High School
- Bethel School District, WA
- 384 reviews
Eatonville High School Reviews
Eatonville high school has so much culture. It means so much to each student to be a cruiser. Eatonville has an excellent choice for sports and is very involved in student athletes. Most of the teachers at the high school are great and always are willing to help you out wherever you need. I’ve found that Eatonville expects a lot out of there students and I truly believe that is such a great thing to do. Being a smaller high school and district in general there is a lot more 1 on 1 work. That’s hard to find now days where most schools have to many students. It’s truly an honor to go to a school where everyone knows everyone and the staff is so involved with the students. I highly recommend Eatonville high school to any parent!
Throughout my experience attending Eatonville High school, there isn't a thing I would want to change. I loved every day that I spent at school. Going to Eatonville felt like family, like home. For a short while, I went to Sumner High school, which is also a great school, but it wasn't the same. The people, the environment, and the curriculum was so different that the idea of school to me, lost the spark that kept me interested. When I came back to Eatonville the following year, I cant express how excited I was to be back on such a beautiful campus surrounded by a loving sense of community! Even to this day, while I'm applying to colleges and searching for the same passion for school, I think back to Eatonville High school and realize just how much that school has positively impacted my life.
There are very passionate and devoted teachers here. The athletic programs offered here are also very nice. Since Eatonville is such a small school, there are not very many classes to pick from. There is also a major problem with what I call 'funneling'. Students are often placed into classes, without any of the pre-requisites they need to succeed. For example, many students were placed in Robotics II when they had no knowledge of robotics. In addition, respect for diversity is lacking in some areas. There was a problem a few years ago with discriminatory enforcement of the dress code. It took a lot of parents, students, and teachers coming together to resolve this issue. Overall, this school has prepared me academically for college, but needs work in respect for diversity.