Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Eaton High School is an above average, public school located in Eaton, CO. It has 556 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Eaton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus207 Students
- grade A minus192 Students
- grade B95 Students
- grade B minus86 Students
- grade A minus79 Students
- grade A minus77 Students
- grade A minus52 Students
- grade B minus49 Students
- grade A minus49 Students
- grade A+40 Students
Living in the Area
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responses
- Homecoming float and game24%
- All home football games20%
- Music Concerts9%
- Baketball games7%
- Prep Assemblies7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,060 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 20 responses
Schools like Eaton High School
- grade B+Windsor High School
- Online School
- Weld County Reorganized School District No. RE-4, CO
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 244 reviews
- grade B minusPlatte Valley High School
- Platte Valley School District, CO
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 49 reviews
- grade B minusRoosevelt High School
- Weld County School District No. RE-5J, CO
- Rating 3.51 out of 5 175 reviews
- grade C+Highland High School
- Weld County School District No. RE-9, CO
- Rating 3.4 out of 5 47 reviews
Eaton High School Reviews
Rating 3.79 out of 5 131 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Overall, Eaton High School is a great school! It has lots of diversity and programs that are suited to your personal interests. The teachers really care about your well being and want to do everything they can to help you succeed.
Overall I have had a good experience. It is very supportive within the community. They really helped my family and me when I had cancer. They were understandable and tried to do anything to make me feel better. Even now and then they still check up on me. It makes me feel important. The only reason I didn't give it a five star is because The school doesn't really have diversity. Most of the school population is white, and sometimes that makes me feel insecure. I feel like I can't have a voice in there because they will disagree right away. Like I said overall I really do enjoy the teachers that they hire and other staff members. I enjoy them because they always try there best to help us. Some of the teachers ae also very energetic and makes wat to go to school and their classes every day. Due to the pandemic, they have been trying there best to keep us safe and healthy because they love to teach us in person and it makes the learning experience better than going online .
Eaton High school is a great school to attend to. With the amazing teachers to lead you on a good path in life. They not only help you in the class you take but they also open up new pathways to understand the different ways of life. Eaton is a small-town school where everyone knows everything, that would be one of the annoying things about this school. They pride themselves on academics. They have a lot of school spirit and are always encouraging you to do your best and work hard for whatever your goal may be.