Eaton High School is an above average, public school located in Eaton, CO. It has 546 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Eaton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-181 Students
- A-170 Students
- B-83 Students
- A-70 Students
- A-67 Students
- C+66 Students
- A-46 Students
- A-44 Students
- B37 Students
- A+34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Eaton High School
- B+Windsor High School
- Online School
- Weld County Reorganized School District No. RE-4, CO
- 225 reviews
- BPlatte Valley High School
- Platte Valley School District, CO
- 48 reviews
- B-Roosevelt High School
- Weld County School District No. RE-5J, CO
- 164 reviews
- BHighland High School
- Weld County School District No. RE-9, CO
- 42 reviews
Eaton High School Reviews
I have loved my experience with this school because the environment is so comfortable. Teachers are very helpful, caring, and understanding of their students. All students mostly get along with each other and since this school is very small, everybody knows each other which is a nice thing. I know some schools that have a lot of students don't know half of their peers, which I think is sad because it's a good thing to have recognizable faces walking down the hallways other than seeing a face in which you don't know their story too. We have all grown as a family and great memories have been made in this small community. I will forever remember such a great group of people and I will cherish all the memories made.
When I first moved to Eaton my sophomore year, I experienced some unpleasant encounters with my other classmates. It was hard for me to make friends and I was not liked by many, therefore, I wish that the school would have helped with the transition a little better rather than having a year of anxiety. However, now I am a senior and have a different perspective of the school. I have made friends and have gotten the chance to be involved with sports, singing, acting, and clubs. Eaton High School has made it manageable to be involved with so much because they work with their students' schedules. I feel close with my teachers and I feel as if the school is a family. Our principal goes above and beyond as well. He manages to show up at all of our extracurricular events. If there is a sports game or a choir concert, our principal is there to support us. Eaton High School deserves a very good score because of the dedication that is seen within the teachers, principal, and students.
Eaton High School works very hard to ensure every student is leaving with as much knowledge as they can secure. Every teacher does their best to share their own knowledge with every student in the building. Eaton High School pushes students not only in their academics, but in their extra curricular activities as well. Everything done at Eaton High School is done in the students' best interests.