Eastwood High School is a highly rated, public school located in Pemberville, OH. It has 438 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Eastwood High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B100 Students
- B60 Students
- A+47 Students
- A-34 Students
- B-26 Students
- B20 Students
- A20 Students
- B19 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Eastwood High School
- BElmwood High School
- Elmwood Local School District, OH
- 66 reviews
- B+Woodmore High School
- Woodmore Local School District, OH
- 55 reviews
- BRossford High School
- Rossford Exempted Village School District, OH
- 87 reviews
- BGenoa Area High School
- Genoa Area Local School District, OH
- 28 reviews
Eastwood High School Reviews
Growing up in this small-town school, I couldn't ask for more. A simple way to get an education. As a third generation Eastwood student, I am proud to call this my high school. The only thing I would want better is the food. I know the lunch ladies try very hard, but the quality of the food is overly processed and bland.
I came from a small middle school, going into Eastwood just made it seem like nothing had changed. First year I was able to make a lot of friends and I was able to get to know the teachers. I'm a senior now and I go to school and it's like i'm home, it's a very comfortable environment. You can trust the teachers, you can learn way easier with a good amount of students in the room. The administrators are very friendly, you just have to be on their good side.
My experience at Eastwood has been very good one. Not only do teachers and staff care about students schooling they are also very involved in athletics and extracurricular activities. With sports the coaches are almost always teachers so student have a chance to form a closer connection with teachers giving student people they can trust to talk to if they ever need to. You also have parent that are incredibly supportive of all students and are very involved with the school. The majority of students parent are positively involved in students lives but in the unfortunate circumstances where they are not you often see teachers or coaches filling the roles of positive parental roles. With extracurriculars they offen give us the chance to help people within outr community or can help us make stronger connections with other students.