COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Students follow the same daily schedule, whether on campus or learning remotely. The schedule is designed to support students’ engagement in our academic program, balance structure and flexibility and provide dedicated times for mentor periods, community period, teacher office hours, clubs, activities and more. Our Admissions Team welcomes your inquiry and is happy to meet with you virtually. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Eastside Catholic School offers a rigorous, faith-based academic program for coed students, grades 6 – 12.
Our challenging college prep program integrates 1:1 technology and fosters intellectual curiosity, academic discipline and critical thinking in a supportive and caring environment for middle and high school students.
Students explore, pursue and achieve in a broad spectrum of interests including drama, science, art, music, athletics, debate and more.
EC also offers an individualized special education program for high school students with intellectual disabilities.
Eastside Catholic School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A138 Students
- A-66 Students
- A65 Students
- A-64 Students
- A+62 Students
- A+60 Students
- A-54 Students
- B+45 Students
- A45 Students
- A+43 Students
Visual and Performing Arts
The EC Arts Program helps students to discover their creative abilities and inspire them to see the world in new ways. Our program offers a broad range of courses, activities and performance groups. Students enjoy a myriad of opportunities to perform live, including choir concerts, drama, musical productions, jazz, marching band, visual art displays and more.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses