Eastside Catholic School offers a rigorous, faith-based academic program for coed students, grades 6 – 12.
Our challenging college prep program integrates 1:1 technology and fosters intellectual curiosity, academic discipline and critical thinking in a supportive and caring environment for middle and high school students.
Students explore, pursue and achieve in a broad spectrum of interests including drama, science, art, music, athletics, debate and more.
EC also offers an individualized special education program for high school students with intellectual disabilities.
Eastside Catholic School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+109 Students
- A-57 Students
- A52 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+47 Students
- A47 Students
- A39 Students
- A-38 Students
- A33 Students
- B+31 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Eastside Catholic School Reviews
My only complaint is that as a co-founder of the marching band, the school tends to not give much attention or money to the music program despite its outstanding record and awards won every year. Even when students got to travel the world based on musical achievement or the band went to state championships in multiple areas, there were no announcements unless we pushed the administration.