Eastridge Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Rochester, NY. It has 973 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Eastridge Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-126 Students
- B-121 Students
- A-112 Students
- A-96 Students
- B89 Students
- C71 Students
- A71 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+49 Students
- B48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
Schools like Eastridge Senior High School
- A-Gates-Chili High School
- Gates-Chili Central School District, NY
- 204 reviews
- BEast Rochester Junior/Senior High School
- East Rochester Union Free School District, NY
- 25 reviews
- AIrondequoit High School
- West Irondequoit Central School District, NY
- 173 reviews
- B+Odyssey Academy
- Greece Central School District, NY
- 101 reviews
Eastridge Senior High School Reviews
I loved the welcoming environment that I felt while attending Eastridge all 4 years. I would personally only have changed a few rules that they have but other than that everything was amazing. Staff and teachers were helpful and great. Especially in the English Department. Eastridge is one of the top schools in NYS that is the most diverse. The most diverse school in monroe county and it helps a lot with preparing for the real world and college, not everyone looks like you, and that's one of the main things you'd learn by attending Eastridge. Great time, experience, and i will surly miss it.
I have been a student at eastridge high school for almost four years now. I going to be a senior soon. I really enjoy the sport and my friends. I like the fact my school is close to me and also that my school has almost every different section you can think of. In that way no student would felt like they don't have option to do what they like. It's a very friendly school. The people are really nice and they try there best to make everyone get where they want to be. The only I would change in this school is the lunch, every children should have free lunch like the city school because it doesn't seen fair to kids out of the cities school. It should have equal share in every school, well at high schools. But beside that i won't changed any other thing because this school is great how it is and probably gonna miss it when i do leave
I've been attending this high school and I can say its a very good school. It's very diverse and many cultures came together here. Attending this school allowed me to see many other perspectives and personalities. This gave me the chance to really understand and look differently are people. Eastridge also offers many actives to show off your hobbies and talents. So at the end of my senior year, I can proudly say I went to Eastridge and achieved the best education for AP and IB courses, which are offered for free.