Easthampton High School is an above average, public school located in Easthampton, MA. It has 467 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Easthampton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A94 Students
- C+66 Students
- C+53 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+26 Students
- B-25 Students
- C+23 Students
- B21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Easthampton High School
- BFrontier Regional School
- Public School
- South Deerfield, MA
- 78 reviews
- BWestfield High School
- Westfield Public Schools, MA
- 198 reviews
- B-Gateway Regional High School
- Gateway Regional School District, MA
- 105 reviews
- BLudlow Senior High School
- Ludlow Public Schools, MA
- 96 reviews
Easthampton High School Reviews
Great school, awsome teachers. All the departments are amazing, especially the history department! The teachers really care about the students. In general a very inclusive atmosphere.
Here at Easthampton High School the guidance department is very helpful in prepping for college as well as all of the teachers. The honors and AP classes push you to college level in order to prepare you and the teachers work to make sure you fully understand what you are learning. The school is very new and is treated well by staff and students. The classrooms are large, open, and welcoming for allreturning students and those who are new transferring in from another school district. Coming from another school this one is far more friendly and helpful in every single aspect and I am very happy to have gone here the past few yearsof my high school career.
My experience at Easthampton High School was not terrible, but not the best. Our English and History teachers are some of the best teachers around and are amazing at what they do. Our math department is very weak and not very supportive. Administration is very weak and I hope that changes in the future.