Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Easthampton High School is an above average, public school located in Easthampton, MA. It has 474 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Easthampton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A117 Students
- C+78 Students
- C+60 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+28 Students
- B-27 Students
- B25 Students
- C+22 Students
- B22 Students
- A+22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Easthampton High School
- B+Frontier Regional School
- Public School
- South Deerfield, MA
- 84 reviews
- B-Westfield High School
- Westfield Public Schools, MA
- 205 reviews
- B-Gateway Regional High School
- Gateway Regional School District, MA
- 114 reviews
- BLudlow Senior High School
- Ludlow Public Schools, MA
- 109 reviews
Easthampton High School Reviews
I actually went to Holyoke public schools from k-8, and transferred to Easthampton for high school. It was a big change for me. Even though the two towns border each other, they are much different. Easthampton was very welcoming and is probably the most friendly town I’ve ever ever been to. Being such a small school, I felt at home quickly and throughout my four years I’ve made a lot of lifetime bonds and relationships. I believe that the education and teaching at Easthampton is excellent, everybody wants to see you succeed and they almost make it impossible for you to fail. I very much enjoyed my high school experience at Easthampton.
Great school, awsome teachers. All the departments are amazing, especially the history department! The teachers really care about the students. In general a very inclusive atmosphere.
Easthampton High school is one of those schools where people want to go but don't really want to go because it's school. This school has built me into the person I am today through the teachers, courses, and experiences I've gone through. Thanks to this school I am persueing a good career and living my best life.