Eastern Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Voorhees, NJ. It has 2,002 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Eastern Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A370 Students
- B252 Students
- A-184 Students
- A-175 Students
- A172 Students
- A-163 Students
- A+154 Students
- B142 Students
- A+119 Students
- A+96 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 76 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Schools like Eastern Regional High School
- ALenape High School
- Lenape Regional High School District, NJ
- 376 reviews
- A-Cinnaminson High School
- Cinnaminson Township Public Schools, NJ
- 138 reviews
- A+Cherry Hill High School East
- Cherry Hill School District, NJ
- 409 reviews
- B+Delran High School
- Delran Township School District, NJ
- 137 reviews
Eastern Regional High School Reviews
Most of the faculty at Eastern is excellent, just like any other school, there are a number of expectations to this. The social environment can be a bit toxic, regarding the " spoiled rich kid" reputation that most kids from Voorhees have. Overall, I'd say this school is pretty good!
I had a great high school experience at Eastern Regional High School. I believe I received a solid education despite having a few teachers that were more on the difficult side to follow, and I definitely not only learned the material but grew a proper work ethic that would prepare me for college. The technology the school provides, which included iPads for each student and Mac Desktops at each computer classroom, made life alot easier for both the teachers and students. I felt very safe at Eastern, since we had drills twice a month and there were many protocols to ensure the students' safety. There is a vast array of clubs everyone can join, and our sports teams, especially field hockey, bring us lots of viking pride! The classrooms are very clean and neat, since every summer, the walls are repainted and the janitors do a very good job.
So far my schooling experience has been above average while attending Eastern High. Some of the positives to note are teacher aid outside of the classroom and the extensive resources allocated to help deal with a problem, whether that be a simple question on homework to a case of bullying. Some of the below par commodities that hinder Eastern from receiving a five star, are its lack of air conditioning in the summer and lack of AP courses in freshman year.