Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade A+
- Foodgrade A
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Eastern Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Voorhees, NJ. It has 1,955 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
Eastern Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A445 Students
- grade B+305 Students
- grade A minus217 Students
- grade A203 Students
- grade A minus200 Students
- grade A+190 Students
- grade A minus187 Students
- grade B165 Students
- grade A+157 Students
- grade A+119 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 78 responses
- Spirit Week is my favorite school tradition.21%
- Senior class trip18%
- Football games10%
- School colors8%
- Spirit Week5%
grade A minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
No data available
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
No data available
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 44 responses
Schools like Eastern Regional High School
- grade ALenape High School
- Lenape Regional High School District, NJ
- Rating 3.96 out of 5 405 reviews
- grade A minusCinnaminson High School
- Cinnaminson Township Public Schools, NJ
- Rating 4.01 out of 5 149 reviews
- grade ACherry Hill High School East
- Cherry Hill School District, NJ
- Rating 3.71 out of 5 436 reviews
- grade B+Delran High School
- Delran Township School District, NJ
- Rating 3.93 out of 5 151 reviews
Eastern Regional High School Reviews
Rating 3.97 out of 5 279 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I had become a new student to the Voorhees community my freshmen year of high school. Being a freshmen and an coming to a new environment was a lot for a young girl to handle. However the faculty and student body made me feel so welcome! There was also so much opportunity to get involved with the school like clubs and activities. I have always had a love for the performing arts and Eastern gave me so many opportunities to express myself in that field. There is definitely something for everyone at Eastern depending on your choice of interest like theater, athletics, academics and STEAM. I definitely recommend parents to send their kids to Eastern Regional High School for an unforgettable experience!
Eastern Regional High School is a fantastic place to be. Not only are the academics both educational and challenging, but the social aspect and extra-curricular opportunities are limitless. All of the staff and faculty are ready to help with any and all concerns and truly care for the well being of students and parents. They are well spoken and provide challenging and interesting topics but are resourceful for whenever you need help. The lunch and learn system provides a great way for students to meet with teachers one-on-one during office hours to review work or ask questions. The clubs and activities are incredible and bring a great social aspect to life here. I participated in the marching band all four years here, and it was a truly unforgettable experience. You do not need to know how to play an instrument to join, and you compete across the tri-state. Some of my best friends were met while going here. Eastern Regional High School truly has something for everyone!
My experience at Eastern Regional High School has been exciting, full of opportunities and memorable. I've made so many memories with friends, teachers and coaches at Eastern. I met a lot of long lasting friends and were able to enjoy football games together and spirit week. My teachers always supported me and helped me if I was struggling with my academics. I had the opportunity to try new sports and my coaches all helped me develop new skills. Eastern helped me gain a work hard mentality and to always strive to improve upon yourself.