Eastbrook High School is an above average, public school located in Marion, IN. It has 525 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Eastbrook High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+105 Students
- B+74 Students
- A63 Students
- A-49 Students
- A+43 Students
- B-29 Students
- B25 Students
- A-23 Students
- B23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Eastbrook High School
- CBlackford High School
- Blackford County Schools, IN
- 78 reviews
- B-Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School
- Madison-Grant United School Corporation, IN
- 86 reviews
- BOak Hill High School
- Oak Hill United School Corporation, IN
- 89 reviews
- B-Southern Wells Junior/Senior High School
- Southern Wells Community Schools, IN
- 49 reviews
Eastbrook High School Reviews
Eastbrook is a great school. Eastbrook has amazing teachers and sports. Eastbrook has a great football team and all the sports are doing great. The teachers at Eastbrook are great at teaching. If you are struggling they will come and help you and see what they can do. Overall Eastbrook is a great school for everyone!
Although I had a great social experience at Eastbrook, I believe there is room for development. It is a small community so diversity is hard to come across. The teachers are fantastic and truly care about their students. Resources are limited, due to a small community that contains mostly the middle class. Books are old but tablets are beginning to replace the use of them. Not enough AP or dual credit classes are offered in order to prepare students for college. While the sports were average, there is too much focus on only the football program. After hiring a new athletic director, only the football team is able to do fundraisers while every other sport has to urease new uniforms out of pocket. School administrators were very involved in sports as well. Almost every teacher participated as a coach. Parent involvement in the community is very outstanding and supportive.
The dramatic lit class, which the teacher is Miss. Koz for short but her real name is Rachel Kozlowski, is so fun and is an amazing. There is a very few fight here. If I gave a number, it would be 1 time a year. Over all it is fun. The teachers are amazing.