- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
Eastbrook Academy is a thriving K4-12 college preparatory school for families from diverse backgrounds seeking a rigorous classical education in a loving environment committed to Christian living.
An education from Eastbrook Academy emphasizes phonics, reading, mathematics, grammar, history, geography, science, languages, classical literature, critical thinking, speaking, and writing. It also includes art, music, and physical education. Students receive a strong academic and spiritual foundation and go on to experience success at various colleges and universities. Seniors receive 100% college acceptance. Alumni can be found throughout the country at institutions like; Harvard University, Wheaton College and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Eastbrook Academy is making a real difference in our community by cultivating students intellectually, athletically, and spiritually while guiding them to reach their highest God-given potential.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+29 Students
- B27 Students
- A-18 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-12 Students
- B11 Students
- A10 Students
- A-8 Students
- A+8 Students
Small class sizes ensure that every student has access to this quality education. With our emphasis on academic excellence, ethnic and economic diversity, and spiritual development, we have proven that by setting high expectations in a nurturing environment, students rise to meet the challenge.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses