Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
East View High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+194 Students
- A+171 Students
- A+158 Students
- A107 Students
- A-105 Students
- A-81 Students
- B-76 Students
- B+63 Students
- B-61 Students
- B59 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 81 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
East View High School Reviews
I am currently a junior at East View High School and have had an amazing experience. I feel that there is an extremely friendly atmosphere which creates mutual respect between the students and teachers. The teachers are always arriving to school early and leaving school late to accommodate their students' busy schedules. They hold tutorials before and after school in which they create spaces to learn and ask questions with zero judgement. As well as the impeccable drive the teacher's have, the school has countless groups, organizations and clubs to join, such as FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) and FFA (Future Farmers of America). Although I am overall very impressed with East View, if there is anything I could change it would be the academic course availability. Often, the course catalog offers an immense number of courses, but many of the classes do not have enough interest by students and are terminated.
Most of the teachers are very good at their jobs and you can tell they actually enjoy what they do, and I feel very prepared for my future ahead of me. My absolute favorite thing is the choir and fine arts programs. These programs dedicate their time to create a stimulating environment that prepares students for future careers in the fine arts while also creating an environment of family and a second home. I've created lifelong friendships and relationships because of these programs and have developed a strong resume of musical accomplishments that will help me pursue a steady career later on in life. The choir department especially has changed my life and advanced and developed my love of singing and performance, and the directors are my absolute favorite teachers I have ever had. I love this program and I am sad that this will be last year of being apart of this forever family.
The environment of this school is so positive. Many of the teachers and students are very close and connected to each other, and classes run very smoothly. I have not witnessed any extreme forms of bullying, and students from all different friend groups spend time together through sports, clubs, and other activities, which are offered in abundance at East View.