Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
East Ridge High School is an above average, public school located in Clermont, FL. It has 2,502 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
East Ridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A874 Students
- A+597 Students
- A506 Students
- A473 Students
- C308 Students
- A+308 Students
- C+308 Students
- B+253 Students
- B+200 Students
- A-197 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.70 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.70 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.100 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.109 responses
East Ridge High School Reviews
East Ridge is a very great school and it made me love going to school eat day. As a student athlete I loved playing sports with amazing people and being apart of many different clubs. Being involved really helped me in school because I knew a lot of great people. It is a very nice environment and all of my teachers were so kind, and respectful. I learned a lot at East Ridge and it has a huge impact on my life. Lunch is actually goof, and you get a variety. Most of the administrators are very nice and understanding. Girls sports definitely dominate at the school, and I can say I was apart of two. I never experienced any bullying and met my best friends there!
East Ridge High School is not only full of opportunities but friendships and life experiences along the way. My 4 years at East Ridge home of the Knights was very enjoyable. I participated in sports including cheer leading and the football games are always hype. The teachers at my school also care so much about their students and how they can succeed. Yes they may be a little strict or some might not be strict at all. But at the end of the day each teacher had a different teaching style which is a great diversity because not all students learn in the same way. However no school is perfect. It does have it's down sides like not enough time to eat lunch, or just biased administration when concerning dress code. Some would enforce dress code but others wouldn't. Overall my 4 years at this high school were amazing and I wouldn't go back and change anything about it.
Hands-on experience provide improvement for every student, the involvement of the AP teachers is very appreciated. The school is interactive, and communicative but there are a few downsides, such as some of the administrators leaving little room for disagreement and explanation. Flextime, where the students go online to sign up for a class that you need extra time in, is a time for student-teacher interaction, but it is heavily regulated to where the students no longer find Flextime useful. There are many upsides to East Ridge High School, the teachers are very organized and interactive.