East Peoria High School is an above average, public school located in East Peoria, IL. It has 1,020 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 26% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
East Peoria High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-77 Students
- A-58 Students
- B+58 Students
- A+41 Students
- B37 Students
- B-23 Students
- B20 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like East Peoria High School
- BIllini Bluffs High School
- Illini Bluffs Community Unit School District No. 327, IL
- 31 reviews
- B-Pekin Community High School
- Public School
- Pekin, IL
- 189 reviews
- A-Eureka High School
- Eureka Community Unit School District No. 140, IL
- 92 reviews
- CManual Academy
- Peoria School District No. 150, IL
- 56 reviews
East Peoria High School Reviews
The teachers are awesome! They care so much and are so invested in getting to know the students as an individual, as well making sure each student gets the best learning experience.
The teachers are amazing and take time to help when needed. They create a healthy and safe environment for students to thrive in. I believe that the administration could do a better job at getting juniors and seniors thinking about college and how to be prepared for the huge decisions coming their way. Another improvement is sports; I believe the district could be better at getting kids started young and encouraging them to be more involved. The school spirit is amazing no matter the scores of any of the games. Homecoming week, prom, and all the extracurricular activities were my favorite part of student involvement.
I graduated from there, so I have the first-hand experience. I would of rather have gone to a Christian school. They don't push students academically, yet the teachers are very smart! There's a variety of clubs yet diversity is small. There were many fights, so I struggled feeling safe. The food has gotten better through the years.