East Longmeadow High School is a highly rated, public school located in East Longmeadow, MA. It has 869 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 88% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
East Longmeadow High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A120 Students
- A+64 Students
- B55 Students
- A+50 Students
- A47 Students
- B-44 Students
- B42 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like East Longmeadow High School
- A-Granby Memorial High School
- Granby School District, CT
- 117 reviews
- B-Southwick Regional School
- Southwick-Tolland-Granville Regional School District, MA
- 124 reviews
- B+South Hadley High School
- South Hadley Public Schools, MA
- 69 reviews
- A-Belchertown High School
- Belchertown Public Schools, MA
- 176 reviews
East Longmeadow High School Reviews
I would like to see administration and students working better together. We have had many problems with the relationship between the administration and the students and this has prohibited the students to feel like this voices are bring heard.
I enjoyed my experiences with my friends, teachers, and extracurriculars, but school administration is atrocious and we are in desperate need of a new building.
ELHS is full of great teachers and opportunities, but only if you search for them. What the school lacks in looks, it makes up for with some amazing music and fine arts programs. Although there are many great classes, counselors are not always helpful and students are left taking useless classes, not understanding the college process, or just being out-right confused about what's going on around the school.