Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
East Laurens High School is a public school located in Dublin, GA. It has 622 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
East Laurens High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+114 Students
- A+70 Students
- B56 Students
- B-55 Students
- C50 Students
- C46 Students
- B45 Students
- B+44 Students
- C+44 Students
- B38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
East Laurens High School Reviews
At East Laurens I learned to overcome the unthinkable and that there are no limits to achievement. Not only did my softball overcome the unthinkable but we also made it to state this year. We started off very small this year with twelve girls graduated, we were officially rated the underdogs. We had exactly ten girls on the team, which is just enough to play. Some of them had never played before. Our first few games we started off rocky. People in school would pick and laugh but we brushed it off. Our stands became empty, even when no one supported us, we knew we had each other. Later that season, we went on to beat two of our biggest rivals that we have never beaten before. We then went on to state and advanced where we later were placed in the top 16 teams in our division. I guess you can say that these underdogs were not to be doubted. All in all I believe that my highschool experience at East Laurens High School has taught me the more obstacles I overcome the stronger I become.
This is my first year at East Laurens High School. The teachers are very respectful and very helpful in many ways, even if it's not dealing with school. The administrators are here everyday, on time, and very helpful in the classroom. Also, when doing sports, they make sure that everyone is involved and never showing favoritism. The clubs are very interactive with the community. They even help the teachers who needed help paying for medication to deal with their cure for cancer. The teachers and student are very respectful and helpful in the community.
East Laurens was very helpful at making sure you are ready for the real world. Also, if you have a problem with anything someone is willing to listen. The school is clean and neat. Most of the students that went to this school like it. The band to the school is great and is always do their best to give the people a great show. The scorer is the best scorer team in the region. East Laurens help me be the person I am today by teaching me to work hard to get what you want and never give up on your dreams.