East High School Reviews

I graduated in 2016 and look back at my time at Brookfield East fondly. I'm incredibly grateful for the experience I had at this school and it prepared me well for the rigor of university.
High quality school, high quality faculty, high quality students, high quality education. Very safe school, never felt threatened by any student, teacher or upper faculty member.
There is a significant, phenomenal variety of clubs and other relevant aspects to get involved in at this school
Start Your Review of East High School
Great teacher's, nice environment and friendly staff
Teacher's here make sure students are exceeding in their work and doing the best that they can!
I feel very safe at this school. Bullying is never an issue, and there is always someone there willing to help out.
Brookfield East High School is a wonderful school, and at a point was ranked #1 in the nation. The staff is lovely, students are friendly, and the environment is very learning oriented.
The teachers are very helpful and knowledgable about the subjects.
Some things like drug searches and th pa system are taken more seriously than the others
There are a good number of different extracurricular s but they've not all diverse and equally funded or reprensented
The teachers are my favorite part of this school
wer have been very happy with the programs offered
we have been very happy with the quality of the teachers
my child has always felt safe in this school
We have had a positive experience at this school and i would highly recommend it to other families.
Academics are top notch. easy to get into classes you want
For the most part I feel there. Policies are in place at my school in case an emergency happens. But. Not much emphasis is placed on security. I feel like a student or someone could walk in the doors and have a backpack or gun . I think my school needs to have a system where any bag or purse are checked upon entry.
Start Your Review of East High School
Many sports and learning clubs. Not serious commitment
I have met some of my best friends at Brookfield East and I have made connections with teachers that have opened new doors for me.
Clubs are friendly but students aren't diverse