East Hampton High School is an above average, public school located in East Hampton, CT. It has 488 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
15 North Maple St
East Hampton, CT 06424
Work Here? Claim Your School
East Hampton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A82 Students
- B-42 Students
- B38 Students
- B-37 Students
- B27 Students
- B-26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-19 Students
- A+18 Students
- B-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like East Hampton High School
- B+Bolton High School
- Bolton School District, CT
- 78 reviews
- B+Bacon Academy
- Colchester School District, CT
- 185 reviews
- A-Haddam-Killingworth High School
- Regional School District No. 17, CT
- 135 reviews
- A-Coginchaug Regional High School
- Regional School District No. 13, CT
- 110 reviews
East Hampton High School Reviews
Some of the teachers are extremely helpful and kind, while others are not. The facilities are new and renovated. The small school feel is helpful because I know most people, but sometimes it can be hard to make new friends. The science classrooms are well-equipped and safe. The food at the cafeteria has variety and healthy options. The administrators handle issues well and communicate with the students. The school is kept clean. Sports have decent participation and the coaches are kind and energetic. The fields are taken care of mostly and are prepared for games. The school communicates well with parents and students. For a small school, there is a decent amount of AP courses offered.
Wonderful school that prepared me for college in all ways. Provided me with challenging classes, supportive teachers, a multitude of clubs and activities to get involved in, and so many fun experiences that I will never forget. The newly renovated facilities and chromebooks provided for all students keep up with the technology of the era and make an excellent place to learn.
East Hampton high school has a welcoming and safe environment. It is a very trustworthy school and the academics are great! Great variety of classes! I would highly recommend EHHS because it honestly is an awesome school