East Forest Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Marienville, PA. It has 98 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B9 Students
- C+8 Students
- B-7 Students
- A+5 Students
- B4 Students
- B-4 Students
- C+3 Students
- B3 Students
- B2 Students
- C+2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review East Forest Junior/Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like East Forest Junior/Senior High School
East Forest Junior/Senior High School Reviews
This school is small. The teachers are amazing and the students get one on one time that is incredibly beneficial. They don't have alot of their own sports but have worked hard to get into sports with other schools. Diversity is low only due to the lack of students and it being a small area. College readiness is way higher than this site gives credit for, one specific teacher pumps that up all on his own in my opinion due to his open forum and paper grading.
Everything was very hands on. The teachers were very understanding and they made class fun. I have to give this a five star review mainly because of on of my teachers. He was my history teacher, and before I was in is class i didn't really care to much for history. He made the work very hands on. He had us do our own research and come up with our own conclusions. Now, history is my favorite class. without him there to teach my class. I would most likely be a completely different person. He got me involved with government and economics. He helped to not only teach us, but he helped ready us for the "real world". That is why i give this school an excellent review, because of my amazing history teacher.
The teachers are great and devoted to students, and there’s always great one on one attention for each student. The only downfall of the small school, though, is that it’s hard to schedule all the classes you want to take.