Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
East Feliciana High School is a public school located in Jackson, LA. It has 289 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+124 Students
- B98 Students
- A-90 Students
- B+83 Students
- B65 Students
- B+61 Students
- C+55 Students
- B51 Students
- C-49 Students
- B43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like East Feliciana High School
East Feliciana High School Reviews
East Feliciana is a rigorous school that has a minimum diversity level but is still at its top priority to make sure each student has all its required needs to be prepared for secondary education. The teachers have shown that they have the knowledge to help us increase our ACT scores and standardized test scores as well as many others. Here at East Feliciana High everyone is having a wonderful time engaging in after school activities and in school celebration dedicated to our hard work inside these walls. We strive to enhance our learning capabilities and bring our schools letter grade up. The school shows vigorous school spirit across the board with having the stnads packed for all home games as we watch our strong team take on there rivals, to having an after party the next day once we have defeated our most famous rival school Northeast High. In summary East Feliciana is the place to be so if you're not die heart blue and gold Tiger then who are you?
Being a senior at East Felciana High is one of the greatest things I can say. I’ve been bleeding blue and gold for four years. From freshman to junior and now upcoming senior year, the experience has always been satisfying. Each year has offered me something is one positive way or another. I’ve became class president, youth group leaders, and much more. I love East Feliciana High School so much because it almost appears to me as a second home. A place where others are there to help and guide you to a bright future. I would hope to see the support from the community grow. People outside of the parish or community often look down on the school. I wear my Royal Blue and Gold with pride and dignity.
I love my school i think it’s one of the best schools in Louisiana. I feel that they should upgrade the buildings a little more though. I say this because the buildings have been the same for a decade, and i pretty sure it’s time for a new look. The school should also seek more opportunities to help kids get out and explore/ prepare for their futures. All in all, it’s a good school and I’m proud to be a tiger.